THE FOUR ITALIAN TENORS
VOCAL - TENOR
Management: Jean-Jacques Cesbron
Territory: North America
THE FOUR ITALIAN TENORS
For the first time in the United States, the Four Italian Tenors perform the greatest Tenor Arias and Songs of all time, in wonderful unique arrangements, created particularly for their U.S. Debut Tour.
Their performances are captivating, exhilarating, passionate, engaging and mesmerizing. Hear this new generation of world class Tenors explore and present these classic works with panache, verve and vivacity, all in their own inimitable style.
Be transformed to the land of Italy, and bathe in its rich culture with the sounds of The Four Italian Tenors.
- THE TENORS -
- Born in 1997, Alberto studied voice, piano, sax, timpani and percussion. He is a graduate of the Music Conservatory of Messina, with his Opera Master’s degree confirmed by the Music Conservatory of Matera.
- Alberto won first prize in the TV singing contest “Bimbo d’oro” 2008, Brolo(Me) and won the singing contest "Talent Baby", Olivarella (Me).
- Alberto has performed on all of the major Italian TV stations and has participated in the famous RAI television program “Ti lascio una canzone”, receiving the Print Award as best interpretation of the song “Tu si na cosa grande”.
- Alberto subsequently toured with the troupe “Ti lascio una canzone” in Canada and the United States, performing in the principal Arts Centers of Montreal, Toronto, Atlantic City and Connecticut. He has also toured Australia, in a tour produced by “Pina Cataldi”.
- In 2017 Alberto was the prize winner in the Katia Ricciarelli International Opera Competition.
- Frederico Serra, born December 22, 1987 in Italy.
- From a young age he displayed an aptitude for music and singing, inspired by his parents and his older brother.
- At just 11 years old, he won his first pop music competition in Italy. The family understands his artistic singing skills and decides to support him by enrolling Frederico in light singing lessons.
- Within a few years, Frederico participated in some singing competitions placing himself in first place in seven events.
- At 17 years old, Frederico enrolled at the Liceo Musicale of Varese with specializations for opera singing and piano. He began a long period of study and in-depth study of the musical discipline with masters of the caliber of Vito Maria Brunetti, Gianfranco Cecchele, Federico Longhi and Alfredo Zanazzo. Thanks to the commitment and results achieved, Frederico debuts in 2014 making his debut at the Donizetti theater in Bergamo. In 2015 he performed for the first time with the Verona Philharmonic interpreting the most famous opera arias continuing this concert activity in the following years in different theaters.
- Born in Taormina, Italy, Frederico began studing voice at age 14. In September 2011, he won "The Youngest Tenor of Italy" award, presented by Tenor Pietro Ballo and Soprano Monica Curth Di Stefano. In January 2012, he was awarded the "Città di Taormina" prize.
- After concerts throughout Sicily and Calabria, in 2014 Federico was featured in Italian TV’s Channel 5 "Tu si que vales" by Belen Rodriguez and Francesco Sole.
- In the summer 2014, in addition to classical music concerts, Federico opened the concert dates in Sicily of Italian pop music artists such as Ivana Spagna, Anna Tatangelo, and Giuseppe Povia.
- Since 2015, Federico has enjoyed many successes and acclaim in performing popular Italian songs, where he has been host to the television program "Insieme" on Antenna Sicilia.
- Roberto began his voice studies at the Conservatory of Music of Santa Cecilia in Rome.
- In 2004 he made his debut in the opera Rita by G. Donizetti at the Teatro Vittorio Emmanuele of Benevento in the role of Beppe. In September 2006, he sang at the Palais de la Bourse in Paris where he received wide acclaim from critics and audiences.
- In 2008 he made his debut in Tosca by G. Cavaradossi in Puccini.
- Roberto has performed at Teatro Marrucino of Chieti, Theatre Union of Viterbo, Teatro Municipale in Piacenza, Teatro Bibiena of Mantua, among many others.
- In 2009 he made his debut in Donizetti's L'Elisir d'amore for Tusciaoperafestival, directed by M.S. Vignati, and performed the role of Pietro for the new opera by R. Avallone Wojtyla generation in Kielce (Poland).
- In March 2010, Roberto won the 64th European Union Contest of Spoleto.
- In July 2010, he performed in a concert at the Universal Expo in Shanghai (China) as a representative of Italian excellence in the world.
- In the 64th season of the Teatro Lirico in Spoleto, Roberto debuted in Bizet’s Carmen in the role of Don Jose.
- Roberto has participated in international tours in China, Turkey, the Netherlands, Russia, South Africa and Canada.
- In December, 2010, he was a special guest at the Grand New Year's Concert in Nanjing (China) broadcast live on radio and TV throughout China.
- For the 65th season of the Teatro Lirico Sperimentale di Spoleto 2011, Robert made his debut in the role of B. F. Pinkerton in Madama Butterfly by G. Puccini, and also his debut as Rodolfo in La Boheme by G. Puccini directed by M ° M. Gatti.
- In March 2012 performed “Turiddu” in the opera Cavalleria Rusticana by P. Mascagni and Rambaldo in Adelaide di Borgogna by Pietro Generali in the first performance in modern times directed by F. Piva at the Teatro Sociale di Rovigo.
- In 2012 Roberto debuted the role of Alfredo in La Traviata by G. Verdi.
- He has recorded for OMA MUSIC the CD "operArias" conducted by Maestro Viktor Karzalis, containing a selection of the most famous tenor arias.
Download Media Kit
Social media links will be added soon.